Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Vending machines at a snack food company

I work at a company that produces snack food and drinks. There are a few perks. You can go down to the cafeteria and grab a free bag of chips. They are not big bags. Think “Fun Sized”. You all know that means “small”. In our break room, they put in another snack machine. Most snacks are 65 cents. A few, the pickle, is a buck. They have chips also, the non-Fun-Sized. So people do buy those up.

Here is what the machine looks like when it is stocked.


Now you would think that in this business, they would keep those machines full, making sales. I think they stock it about once a month. Here is what it usually looks like.

Notice anything? Like, that sucker is almost empty. It usually is.

What is really funny to me is the scrolling electronic message, right above where it eats your money at.

“Have a Nice day”. That cracks me up. I’m at WORK! On top of that, I think Forrest. Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump…….


Have a frigging nice day at work...........

No comments: