Monday, December 1, 2008

Next stop, easy street


I eat Pop Tarts. But not for breakfast, for a desert with my at-my-desk lunch at work. I get the Low-Fat Frosted Cinnamon ones. I also keep them in the refrigerator. They are great hot and cold, but not so great at room temperature. So, at work last week, I open up my packet and take a bite and something is very different! Seems they have strawberry filling in this box full! Notice in the photo, the pink filling? It is supposed to be brown.

I was totally traumatized. I've had trouble sleeping. I've become very nervous about this.


I plan to sue. I've sent an email to John Edwards. He made zillions as a trial lawyer and probably needs some cash about now.


Unfortunately, all I have left is this photo. I ate the evidence.

2 comments:

Schweers' Mom said...

Hilarious!

Have you noticed that Pop Tarts are smaller than when we were kids? Why is that??

Ray Janes said...

they are the same size....we got bigger... (JK...LOL)